* Melissa is engaging and a great leader! Her compassion and intuitiveness makes her wonderful for this role. I enjoyed the experience and will recommend forest therapy for others. People from all backgrounds can benefit from this experience. (Rose)
* Fantastic. I left the day feeling centred and appreciative of the forest and my colleagues who shared. Thanks!
* Having just experienced a three-hour forest therapy session with Melissa, I cannot recommend the program and leader highly enough. This is no walk in the woods; it is a meticulously structured experience designed to open our senses to the natural world at a deep and intense level. From seeing a tiny moth swaying on the seed head of a stalk of grass to feeling the quiet power of trees, few participants will come back unmoved or unchanged. While the carefully paced "invitations" connect us with the majesty and beauty of the forest around us, perhaps more importantly it connects us with ourselves, bringing us back into contact with who we are and reminding us of our place in and dependence on the natural world. Melissa is a talented facilitator, able to help participants reflect on and articulate their feeling and associations in a safe and supportive environment. (Don)
* It is an intensely restful way to really get in touch with nature and yourself. (Anonymous)
* You were a very good guide. You calmly, with graciousness and equanimity, led us through that beautiful walk and meditation. (Jane)
* I've been here (Short Hills Provincial Park) before, but never experienced it like this. If you are willing to be open to dealing with nature in a personal, different way from regular rationalist/analytical mindsets, you will benefit a lot. (Vic)